Our governance approach
Growthpoint is committed to ensuring that our procedures and practices reflect a high standard of corporate governance. We understand that a robust and transparent corporate governance framework is critical to nurturing a positive corporate culture, ensuring ethical behaviour and respecting the interests of our Securityholders, tenants and other stakeholders.
Our governance framework
We recognise the need to establish and maintain corporate governance policies and practices which reflect our values and the expectations of our Securityholders, tenants and other stakeholders and the regulatory environment.
Our corporate governance documentation including our corporate governance statement, charters, key policies and constitutions can be downloaded below.
Corporate Governance Statement
Our latest Corporate Governance Statement was approved by the Board on 17 August 2023. This statement discloses the Group’s compliance with the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s 'Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations' (4th edition) for the financial year ended 30 June 2023.
Download our FY23 Corporate Governance Statement
Charters and constitutions
- Board Charter
- Audit, Risk & Compliance Committee Charter
- Conflicts Committee Charter
- Investment Committee Charter
- Nomination, Remuneration and HR Committee Charter
- Constitution Growthpoint Properties Australia Trust
- Constitution Growthpoint Properties Australia Limited
Corporate policies and procedures
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints Handling Policy
- Conflicts of Interest and Related Party Transactions Policy
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Supply Chain Sustainability Guidelines
- Sustainability Policy
- Whistleblower Policy